These Terms and Conditions are valid for the website www.waldorfhotelboutique.com
1. Check-Out Time: 1:00 PM.
2. The Company has equipped the rooms with the necessary implements for your comfort during your stay. Any missing of them at the time of vacating the room will be charged to your account.
3. The Company reserves the right to remove all kinds of belongings and luggage from the room and deposit them at reception when it has not been vacated at the date and time set for departure, as soon as the room is required for a confirmed reservation.
4. The Company is not responsible for money, jewelry or any other item of value left in the room or in its facilities.
5. The Company is not responsible for the damages caused to the vehicles or the objects left in them.
6. The Company does not accept: animals, scandals, the use of artifacts, or transfer the room (s) to third parties.
7. Our accounts expire daily.
8. The Hotel is not responsible for any accident that occurs within its facilities; It is not even responsible for any accident that occurs with electrical, mechanical and hydraulic devices that are in it.
9. Any damage caused by the guest due to the loss, damage of furniture, equipment or other effects belonging to the Hotel will be the responsibility of the same, obliging to cancel it at the price found in the local market.
10. At the time of your deposit you will be asked for a cash amount as a guarantee for the electronic card which will be returned at the time of your departure in exchange for it and in case of loss the charge will be for the same mentioned.
11. I agree and I promise to respect and abide by the rules of this regulation.
1. Reservations are only made with a maximum period of six (06) months in advance.
2. Reservation dates can be changed only when there is availability. An adjustment will be applied if there is a difference in the rate between the new date and the original date.
3. Rates subject to change without prior notice.
4. Reservations are only guaranteed with 100% of the payment.
Accepted forms of payment:
* Credit card.
* Deposits and / or Transfers.
1. OBJECT AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION.
The present General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, the Conditions of Use) are intended to regulate access to content and services for users. The company that owns the web domain is Hotel Waldorf, with domicile for these purposes in Av. La Industria, Campo Elias Corner to Anauco Bridge, Edif. Waldorf PB Hotel, La Candelaria Urbanization. The collection company of payments in American dollars for reservations from countries outside Venezuela is LEGENDSOFT INTERNATIONAL S.A., with domicile to these effects in Av. Federico Boyd and 51 street. Scotia Plaza floors 9, 10, 11. Urb. Bella Vista. Panama, Panama Duly registered in the Public Registry of Panama in volume 2014 in Seat 193776. Contact e-mail: email@example.com
1.1. The fact of accessing, browsing or using the services and contents of the Website implies that the User has read, is aware of and accepts without reservation the Conditions of Use.
In this sense, the User will be considered as the person who uses, navigates or accesses any of the contents and services offered on the Website.
1.3.Hotel Waldorf reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration, content of the Website and any of its services, as well as the conditions required for its access, use and / or provision of services offered. The access and use of the contents and services after the entry into force of their modifications or the changes in the conditions suppose their acceptance.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
All content included in or made available through any Service www.waldorfhotelboutique.com, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, sound files, digital downloads , data collection and software are the property of Hotel Waldorf or its content providers and are protected by international copyright laws. The set of all content hosted or made available through any Service www.waldorfhotelboutique.com is the exclusive property of Hotel Waldorf and is protected by international copyright laws.
Click here for a non-exhaustive listing of the trademarks of www.waldorfhotelboutique.com. Additionally, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included or available through any www.waldorfhotelboutique.com service are trademarks. commercial or commercial images of Hotel Waldorf in Panama and other countries. Trademarks and commercial images of www.waldorfhotelboutique.com may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to www.waldorfhotelboutique.com, nor in No sense that may cause confusion among users, or in any way that disqualifies or discredits Hotel Waldorf. All other trademarks not belonging to www.waldorfhotelboutique.com that are displayed in any Service of www.waldorfhotelboutique.com are the property of their respective owners, who may or not be affiliated or related in any way with www.waldorfhotelboutique.com, or sponsored by www.waldorfhotelboutique.com.
Various patents belonging to www.waldorfhotelboutique.com are applicable to the Services of www.waldorfhotelboutique.com as well as to the features and services accessible through them. Certain parts of the Services of www.waldorfhotelboutique.com operate under the license of various patents. Click here for a non-exhaustive listing of applicable patent numbers for www.waldorfhotelboutique.com and applicable licensed patents. (Optional Link)
2.4 LICENSE AND ACCESS
3. USE OF THE WEB PAGE.
3.1. The User will have access to the contents and use of the services provided by the Website for free, although some services may be subject to prior registration, prior contracting and / or payment of an amount by the User, which specify in their own General Contract Conditions.
3.3. In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to collect data for advertising purposes, not to send any type of online advertising and not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties through the Services that may be provided by Hotel Waldorf, information, messages, graphics, sound or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general any kind of material, data or content that, without exhaustive intention:
• Engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
• In any way contravene, disparage or attempt against the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally or in international treaties and in the rest of the legal system;
• Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory or violent actions;
• Induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or discriminatory ideas based on sex, race, religion, beliefs or age;
• Incorporate criminal, violent or degrading messages;
• Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance;
• They are false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that they can mislead about their purpose or about the communicator's intentions or purposes;
• Are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use made or intended to be made;
• Violate the business secrets of third parties;
• Are contrary to the right to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people;
• Violate the regulations on the secrecy of communications;
• Provoke due to their characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal functioning of the Services.
4. LICENSE ON COMMUNICATIONS.
4.1. In the event that the User sends information of any kind to Hotel Waldorf through the Website, through the channels provided for this purpose on the Website itself, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so freely, that said Information does not infringe any intellectual property rights, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other third party right, that said information is not confidential and that said information is not harmful to third parties.
4.2. The User acknowledges the responsibility and will leave Hotel Waldorf unharmed by any communication that he personally provides or in his name, reaching such responsibility without any restriction the accuracy, legality, originality and ownership of the same.
5. RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES.
5.1. Hotel Waldorf can not guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of the services or of the information provided through the Website.
Consequently, Hotel Waldorf does not guarantee or be held responsible for: (i) the continuity of the contents of the Website; (ii) the absence of errors in said contents or products; (iii) the absence of viruses and / or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it; (iv) the invulnerability of the Website and / or the impregnability of the security measures adopted in it; (v) the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents and products of the Website; (vi) the damages caused to himself or to a third party, any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions that Hotel Waldorf establishes on the Website or through the violation of its security systems.
5.2 However, Hotel Waldorf declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and to prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users.
If the User is aware of the existence of any illegal content, illegal, contrary to the laws or that could involve an infringement of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, you must immediately notify Hotel Waldorf so that it can proceed to the adoption of the Measures.
6.1 Links to other Web pages
In case that from the Website, the User could find links to other Web Pages through different buttons, links, banners, etc., these would be managed by third parties. Hotel Waldorf does not have the faculty or human or technical resources to know, control or approve all information, content, products or services provided by other websites to which links can be established from the Website.
Consequently, Hotel Waldorf can not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to the Website to which a link could be established from it, in particular, by way of example and not limited to its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if the Users had actual knowledge of the illegality of activities developed through these third-party Web pages, they should immediately notify Hotel Waldorf so that the link to access it is disabled.
The establishment of any type of link from the Website to another website does not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependency between Hotel Waldorf and the person responsible for the other website.
6.2 Links in other Websites destined to the Website
If any User, entity or Site or Website wishes to establish any type of link to the Website, it must abide by the following stipulations:
• The link can only be directed to the Home Page or Home of the Website, unless expressly authorized in writing by Hotel Waldorf.
• The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, through a click, to the URL of the Website itself and must fully cover the entire length of the Home Page screen of the Website. In any case, unless Hotel Waldorf expressly authorizes it and in writing, the Website that makes the link may reproduce, in any way, the Website, include it as part of its Website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of your Page or Website.
• The Website that establishes the link can not be declared in any way that Hotel Waldorf has authorized such link, unless it has done so expressly and in writing. If the entity that makes the link from your website or website to the Website owned by Hotel Waldorf correctly, you wish to include in your Website the brand, denomination, Hotel Waldorf, label, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element owned by Hotel Waldorf and / or the Website, must have prior express authorization in writing.
• The Hotel Waldorf does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those Websites that contain material, information or illegal, illegal, degrading, obscene, and in general, that contravene morality, public order or social standards generally accepted.
Hotel Waldorf does not have the faculty or human and technical means to know, control or approve all the information, contents, products or services provided by other Web sites that have established links to the Website owned by Hotel Waldorf. In this sense, Hotel Waldorf does not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to the Website that establishes this link, specifically, by way of example and not limited to its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability. of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
7. DURATION AND MODIFICATION.
8.3. The non-exercise or execution by Hotel Waldorf of any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice will not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledgment and agreement in writing by you.
9. GUARANTEE OF CONSUMER GOODS
In case of defective product, the seller must proceed to the replacement or termination of the contract, steps that will be free for the consumer and user. The seller is responsible for the lack of conformity that manifests itself within two years of delivery. The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of having knowledge of it. Previously, and since Hotel Waldorf is informed about the defective product, it will go through a quality control in which it is distinguished if the defect corresponds to the use of the item or to a manufacturing defect.
Information that is collected
Our website may collect personal information, for example: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Also when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Use of the information collected
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a registry of users, orders if applicable, and improve our products and services. It is possible that periodic e-mails are sent through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may benefit you, these e-mails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled. anytime.
Legendsoft International SA is highly committed to fulfill the commitment to keep your information safe. We use the most advanced systems and update them constantly to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent for the purpose of requesting permission to be stored on your computer, when accepting said file is created and the cookie then serves to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a website recurrent. Another function that cookies have is that with them the web can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on your website.
Links to Third Parties
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our site, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data in those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
Control of your personal information
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Each time you are asked to fill out a form, such as the user registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. In case you have marked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, assign or distribute personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
Social network policies
These Policies are valid for the website www.waldorfhotelboutique.com
Hotel Waldorf implements technical and organizational security measures to protect stored personal data against involuntary or deliberate manipulation, loss or destruction and access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures continuously improve in line with technological progress .
Upon written request, we will inform you, in accordance with our obligation established by law, if we have stored private data about you and what those data are. As provided by the Data Protection Act, you may request the correction, blocking and deletion of such data, unless these requests conflict with the time limits for storage established by law. For more information about your rights, contact: Hotel Waldorf.
Cancellation and Reimbursement Policies
These Policies are valid for the website www.waldorfhotelboutique.com
1.-With fifteen (15) days or more days in advance, a credit note will be generated for 80% of the total amount of the reservation.
2.-From fifteen (15) to seven (07) days in advance, a credit note will be generated for 50% of the total amount of the reservation.
3.- With seven (07) days or less in advance there will be no refund of the amount paid for the reservation, that is, a 100% penalty.
Both in low season and in high season.
Follow us on
Powered by Legendsoft International SA
Av. Federico Boyd y calle 51. Scotia Plaza pisos 9, 10, 11. Urb. Bella Vista. Panamá, Panamá.